Legends Hotel™ Waterproof Mattress Pad
This waterproof mattress pad offers premium comfort for you and premium protection for your mattress—it’s a win-win. A diamond-quilted shell with lofty poly fill provides comfort and stability while a thin waterproof layer protects your mattress. The ultra-thin waterproof barrier sits between two layers of soft cotton jersey ensuring a quiet and restful sleep while repelling liquids and stains.
- This durable, breathable waterproof mattress pad will keep you comfortable and extend the life of your mattress
- Shell: 400-thread count cotton damask stripe shell
- Fill: Lofty synthetic polyfill
- Thermoplastic polyurethane inner layer
- Stretchy cotton jersey skirt fits mattresses up to 11 in. or 18 in. deep
11 in. Pocket
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 11 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 11 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 11 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 11 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 11 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 11 in.
18 in. Pocket
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A