Legends Hotel™ Walcott Egyptian Cotton Sham
There’s so much to love about Walcott, from the jacquard-woven botanical motif (subtle enough for endless layering possibilities) to the luxurious softness of the long-staple Egyptian cotton construction.
- A classic floral motif graces our cotton sham for an elegant addition to the bed
- Jacquard woven of long-staple Egyptian cotton
- 280 GSM
- Washed for a soft, lived-in hand
- Reverses to a solid white 300-thread count cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back flap closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Made in Egypt
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A