Legends Hotel™ Walcott Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover
There’s so much to love about Walcott, from the jacquard-woven botanical motif (subtle enough for endless layering possibilities) to the luxurious softness of the long-staple Egyptian cotton construction.
- A classic floral motif graces our cotton duvet cover for an elegant addition to the bed
- Jacquard woven of long-staple Egyptian cotton
- 280 GSM
- Washed for a soft, lived-in hand
- Reverses to a solid white 300-thread count cotton sateen
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Egypt
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A