Legends Hotel™ Anita's Floral TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen Duvet Cover
A vintage floral print served as the inspiration for this stunningly understated TENCEL™ Lyocell and cotton sateen duvet cover. Dappled with watercolor blooms and line-drawn botanicals on a mint ground, Anita brings artistic beauty to the bed. This bedding collection combines the easy, breathability of cotton with the softness and natural moisture-wicking qualities of TENCEL™ Lyocell in a buttery-soft sateen weave with a lustrous finish you’ll love.
- 300-thread count
- 55% cotton and 45% TENCEL™ Lyocell sateen
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is produced from the wood and pulp of sustainably sourced trees made in an environmentally responsible processes, such as minimal use of water and renewable natural materials. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape—their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep. TENCEL™ fibers are certified as biodegradable so they can fully revert back to nature.
Q & A