Lace Velvet Flannel Flat Sheet
Our Lace velvet flannel flat sheet is soft as a cloud. Combed cotton gives a velvety feel that gets softer and softer with every wash, while the scalloped lace border is reminiscent of the sheets grandma used to have.
- Add a touch of elegance with our velvet lace accents on your flat sheet
- 100% combed cotton flannel
- Accented with scalloped lace trim
- Available in pillowcases
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Note: Due to the napped finish of flannel, pilling is a natural result
- Shedding and pilling will diminish with each washing
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Q & A