Legends Hotel™ Velvet Flannel Duvet Cover
Our 5 oz. Velvet Flannel duvet cover is soft as a cloud. Combed cotton gives a velvety feel that gets softer and softer with every wash, so you’ll be wrapped in comfort for years to come.
- Luxurious softness, long-lasting wear, our velvet cotton flannel duvet cover is sure to become a favorite when temperatures drop
- 5 oz. velvet cotton flannel
- Woven of 100% combed cotton
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Note: Due to the napped finish of flannel, pilling is a natural result
- Shedding and pilling will diminish with each washing
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Q & A