Tile/Geo Indoor/Outdoor Reversible Rug
Come rain or shine, our indoor/outdoor rug is designed to withstand the elements in style. Reversing from a classic tile motif to bold geometrics, the all-weather polypropylene material is durable, easy to clean and resistant to mold, mildew, water, and fading.
- Reversible indoor/outdoor rug
- Woven of durable polypropylene for the rich look of a flatweave wool rug
- Fully reverses to a complementary pattern for twice the decorating options
- Great for high-traffic indoor and outdoor spaces
- Mold-, water- and fade-resistant
- Rug gripper recommended (sold separately)
- Easy care: Just sweep, vacuum, or rinse off with a garden hose
- Do not bleach
Polypropylene - Polypropylene is a synthetic fiber used for satiny silk-like fabrics or heavy wool-like yarns with strengths comparable to nylon.
Wool - Wool is a fiber or fabric made from the fleece of sheep and lambs, known for its luxurious softness, warmth, breathability, and durability. Wool’s crimped fibers form millions of tiny pockets which trap air and wick away moisture, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Q & A