Company TENCEL™ Modal & Cotton Stripe Shorts Set
When you want to wear something that’s ultra-comfy for sleep or just being lazy on a Saturday morning, this is your new go-to. Patterned with a muted stripe, it’s sewn from a blend of cotton and TENCEL™ Modal that feels amazingly soft against the skin.
- Two-piece shorts set with a new-and-improved fabric and fit
- 70% TENCEL™ Modal and 30% cotton interlock knit
- Soft, drapey TENCEL™ Modal is temperature regulating, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Derived from a sustainably grown blend of beechwood and other woods, TENCEL™ Modal fibers are biodegradable, compostable, and produced with minimal use of water and energy
- Contemporary styling
- Comfortable, relaxed fit for easy wear
- Slightly oversized to allow for shrinkage
- Pajama top has long sleeves, front-button placket and contrast trim and binding details
- Pull-on shorts have an elasticized waistband with ties, on-seam pockets, and contrast trim
- Also available as a pajama set and robe, sold separately
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 10 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS (0/2), S (4/6), M (8/10), L (12/14), XL (16/18), and XXL (18/20)
- For best fit wash before wearing
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
TENCEL™ Modal is produced from the wood and pulp of sustainably sourced trees made in an environmentally responsible processes, such as minimal use of water and renewable natural materials. TENCEL™ Modal fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape—their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep. TENCEL™ fibers are certified as biodegradable so they can fully revert back to nature.
Q & A