Tangier Handcrafted Cotton Voile Quilted Sham
This work-of-art patchwork pays tribute to the ancient craft of block printing. Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Rajasthan, India, our lightweight cotton voile quilt features a stunning mosaic of medallions, florals, and geometrics in fresh shades of blue, indigo, and white.
- A fresh mix of pattern in shades of blue and white make this handcrafted sham a must-have for your bed
- 100% cotton voile
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid navy backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Handcrafted in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Q & A