Legends Luxury™ Suzani Cotton Quilted Sham
Gorgeous enough to frame, our cotton patchwork sham is a striking take on the traditional suzani wedding textiles of Central Asia. Meticulously crewel-embroidered by artisans, stylized medallions are framed with contrast borders for a rich play of tone, texture, and pattern.
- Traditional suzani medallions make this work-of-art patchwork sham come alive
- 100% cotton
- Crewel embroidered by hand
- Pre-shrunk and pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to solid ivory
- Tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Q & A