Sunset Handcrafted Floral Quilted Sham
Our Sunset Handcrafted Quilted Sham features Indian-inspired paisleys, Jacobean florals, damask roses and intricate scrolls in an eclectic mosaic that brightens any bed. Handcrafted by skilled artisans and washed for lived-in softness so it's as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Quilted by hand
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid taupe backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures; reverse side is non-quilted
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A