Summer Isles Handcrafted Cotton Quilt
Crafted in lightweight cotton voile, and meticulously block-printed by skilled Indian artisans, so no two are completely alike. Showcasing splashy florals and pinstripes in high-contrast navy and white.
- Get summery with this lightweight cotton voile quilt—perfect for warmer weather
- 100% cotton voile
- 100% cotton fill
- 260 GSM
- Front is block printed
- Pre-washed lived-in softness
- Reverses to a pinstriped print
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Designed to coordinate with our Pinstripe percale bedding, sold separately
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Q & A