Summer Garden Kitchen Potholder
Inspired by traditional Indian block prints, it’s crafted of cotton that’s quilted over a thick cotton canvas interior, offering great protection from heat. For a complete look, it coordinates with our matching apron and tea towels.
- Everything tastes better when you cook with personality
- Durably crafted of thick, quilted cotton
- Thick cotton canvas interior
- Features botanical block prints
- Features a loop for easy hanging
- Entire collection includes apron, potholders, and tea towels, sold separately
- Made in India
- One Size
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Medium high iron
- Do not dry clean
- Low tumble dry
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A