Splendid Rose Cotton Sateen Sham
Vibrant red roses, with a vintage feel, bloom across our luxurious sateen sham. A gorgeous choice for cool weather and cold sleepers, we love the sateen weave for its buttery-soft hand and lustrous sheen.
- Vintage florals are cast in bright hues on this luxurious cotton sateen sham
- 400-thread count
- 100% combed cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, comforter, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Shams are sold individually
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A