Warwick 300-Thread Count Supima® Cotton Sateen Sheet Set
Embroidered accents give these sheets an elegant feel. Crafted of 300-thread count Supima® cotton—the most luxurious American-grown cotton—they are silky soft with a subtle sheen.
- Silky soft to the touch, these Supima® cotton sateen sheets bring a subtle sophistication to your bed
- 300-thread count
- Woven of American-grown Supima® cotton sateen
- Flat sheet and pillowcases are finished with tonal embroidered accents
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Made in China
Sheet sets include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima – superior pima. All Supima is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.