Oxygen™ 340-Thread Count Micro Cotton® Sateen Collection
As the name implies, this bedding is lighter than air. Our Oxygen™ 340-Thread Count Micro Cotton® Sateen Bedding is woven of super-fine, long-staple Micro Cotton® sateen for a silky, supple texture that is perfect for any season.
- Breathe life into your bedding with our Oxygen® cotton sateen sheets, perfect for year-round comfort
- 340-thread count
- Superfine, long-staple Micro Cotton® cotton sateen weave
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs; shams are sold individually
- Made in Pakistan
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
King: 20 in. x 40 in.
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Micro Cotton® - Micro Cotton® is a luxury brand of premium bed and bath linens made from high-quality, extra-long staple cotton fibers that are meticulously woven into carefully designed products by master weavers. Micro Cotton® bed linens are soft and silky smooth to the touch, naturally comfortable and perfect for year-round use. Micro Cotton® towels are lighter yet absorb at a higher rate than traditional ring-spun towels. The Micro Cotton® technology is basically proprietary spinning techniques using a good long staple that results in products that are soft, durable, and do not lint or pill.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.