Legends® Luxury 600-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Collection
You’ll feel like you’re staying at a posh hotel with our Legends® Luxury 600-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheets. Certified Egyptian cotton and a high thread count make these sheets super-soft and luxurious and they’ll only get better over time.
- Luxuriously soft, these Egyptian cotton sheets will elevate your bedroom to the next level
- 600-thread count
- Long-staple Egyptian cotton sateen
- Flat sheet and pillowcases are finished with rows of elegant pintucks
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Flat sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams can be personalized with a monogram
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Oversized duvet covers available in Queen and King sizes
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs; shams are sold individually
- Part of our Legends® Luxury collection
- Made in India
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
King: 20 in. x 40 in.
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Oversized Duvet Cover
Queen: 98 in. x 96 in.
King: 116 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like