400-Thread Count Supima® Cotton Percale Collection
This may be the best bedding you ever sleep on—light, crisp, breathable, and super soft—it’s ideal for warmer temperatures and warm sleepers. This collection is made from long-staple Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton available, making it an opulent choice that will only get softer with time.
- These Supima® cotton sheets are the ultimate in comfort—breathable, light, and super-soft
- 400-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton percale
- Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Deep Pocket flat and fitted sheets can accommodate mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Flat sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, and shams can be personalized with a monogram
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and sheet sets, each sold separately
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs; shams are sold individually
- Made in India
Sheet sets include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
Deep Pocket Sheet sets include:
- Deep Pocket Queen sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket Queen flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Deep Pocket King sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket King flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Deep Pocket Cal. King sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket Cal. King flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket Cal. King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
Twin: 66 in. x 96 in.
Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Deep Pocket Flat Sheet
Queen: 90 in. x 108 in.
King: 114 in. x 108 in.
Cal. King: 108 in. x 112 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet
Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
Standard: 22 in. x 32 in.
King: 22 in. x 40 in.
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in.
Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima – superior pima. All Supima is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like