Chambray Voile Ring Top or Rod Pocket Window Curtain
Our ever-popular window panels are better than ever. Sewn of high-quality cotton chambray voile that's been yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- 100% cotton
- Yarn-dyed for vibrant, lasting color
- Each curtain sold individually
- Also available in ring top or rod pocket
- Made in India
- Window curtains measure 44 in. wide
- Rings are 1.25 in. diameter
- Available in five lengths:
- 63 in. L
- 84 in. L
- 96 in. L
- 108 in. L
- 120 in. L
- Machine wash cold, separately
- Use mild detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Chambray - Made of cotton or linen, chambray is a lightweight, plain-weave fabric. Its soft and textured denim look is achieved by weaving undyed yarns across colored yarns.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Q & A