Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari) support SSL technology to encrypt, or encode, your personal information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL versions 1.0 and 2.0 found in older browsers have known security weaknesses which could compromise your data. To ensure you're getting the best protection available, thecompanystore.com only allows secure transactions with browsers using SSL version 3.0 or higher. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of your browser software and downloading security updates as they become available.
The following browsers do support SSL version 3.0, however, if you do not upgrade to the newest versions you may need to change your browser settings to utilize it:
Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (PC)
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (Mac)
Netscape 2.0 (Domestic) or higher (PC/Mac)
Firefox 0.8 or higher (PC/Mac/Linux)
Mozilla 1.7 or higher (PC/Mac/Linux)
Camino 0.8 or higher (Mac)
Safari 1.0 or higher (Mac)
Opera 1.7 or higher (PC/Mac)
Omniweb 3.0 or higher (Mac)
Konqueror 2.0 or higher (Linux )
We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at The Company Store®. Nothwithstanding the foregoing, due to the open nature of the internet, We do not guarantee the absence of theft, hacker activity, electronic or non-electronic tampering, or computer crime, and we hereby disclaim responsibility and liability for stolen information.