Fall Felt Bunting
Artisan crafted of soft wool felt and accented with embroidered details, our handmade fall bunting adds to the seasonal festivities, whether draped in a doorway, above a mantelpiece, or in a window.
- 100% wool
- Fill: 100% polyester fill
- Shell: 64% wool/11% acrylic/10% poly/3% other fibers
- Accented with special embroidered details
- Due to the handmade nature, each piece is unique and will have subtle variations
- Indoor use only
- Made in India
- Pumpkin: 6 in. H x 48 in. W x 2 in. D
- Thankful: 5.5 in. H x 48 in. W x 1 in. D
- Spot clean
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Wool - Wool is a fiber or fabric made from the fleece of sheep and lambs, known for its luxurious softness, warmth, breathability, and durability. Wool’s crimped fibers form millions of tiny pockets which trap air and wick away moisture, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
Q & A