Legends Luxury™ Salisbury Cotton Quilted Sham
An absolute stunner. Showcasing a medallion of twining botanicals and crafted of pure cotton that’s been washed for extra softness, Salisbury is all about texture—from the plush chenille embroidery and intricate handquilting to the luxe velvet border treatment.
- An elaborate leafy botanical motif, embroidered with chenille yarns gives this sham a look of utter sophistication
- 100% cotton
- Framed with plush polyester velvet trim
- Pre-shrunk and pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to solid green
- Tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Polyester - Polyester is a synthetic fiber used in many different forms, including fabrics and fills. Polyester fill is an effective and hypoallergenic alternative to down fill used in pillows, comforters, quilts, and more.
Velvet - In a velvet fabric, successive rows of short cut pile stand close enough together to give the appearance of an even, uniform surface. Velvet features a soft hand and luxurious look.
Q & A