Overview & Details
- 100% nylon
- Digitally printed on non-shed nylon woven area base
- Hand-sewn edging done by skilled artisans
- Cotton fabric backing for stability
- Use of rug pad/grip is recommended
- Rugs ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
Traditional Indian heirloom shawl pattern with border motif and central design element. Printed in an elegant and tasteful palette of blues and navy.
- Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush on a low-power setting to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the fibers. For best results, make several passes from different directions
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Blot to remove excess water, air dry
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.