Storm Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
$10.00 - $399.00
Overview & Details
- 100% nylon
- Digitally-printed design on a non-shed nylon area base
- Brushstroke pattern in a neutral color palette
- Cotton fabric backing for stability
- Easy to clean and no shedding
- Rug gripper pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Made in India.
Small brushstroke pattern in neutral shades. The subtle design blends effortlessly with many décor environments.
Rug care and maintenance tips-how to clean carpet by hand at home:
- Vacuum regularly and thoroughly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends and clip them with scissors instead to remove. Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove the spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb the liquid, and dry the area with a hair-dryer. Repeat this process until the stain is removed.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional cleaning is recommended, which needs to be performed in high traffic rooms every 12-18 months for deep cleaning.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag but instead place the carpet in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug gripper is recommended.