Ocean Wave Rug
Overview & Details
- 100% nylon
- Digitally-printed design on a non-shed nylon area base
- Landscape splashes in tones of blues
- Cotton fabric backing for stability
- Rug gripper pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Easy to clean and no shedding
- Made in India
- Rugs ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
The abstract pattern in our rug captures the feeling of water and sky. Covered in tonal shades of brushstroke color, the digitally-printed design is offered in a blue palette. Gorgeous design that one can use as the foundation for so many rooms and blends effortlessly in many décor environments.
- Vacuum regularly and thoroughly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends and clip them with scissors instead to remove. Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove the spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb the liquid, and dry the area with a hair-dryer. Repeat this process until the stain is removed.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional cleaning is recommended, which needs to be performed in high traffic rooms every 12-18 months for deep cleaning.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag but instead place the carpet in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug gripper is recommended.