- 100% nylon
- Digitally-printed design on a non-shed nylon area base
- Dash like marks in tonal shades of blue
- Rug gripper pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Easy to clean and no shedding
- Made in India
- Rugs ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
Small-scale, all-over pattern in shades of blue on a neutral base. The subtle design is a great foundation for many décor environments.
- Vacuum regularly and thoroughly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends and clip them with scissors instead to remove. Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove the spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb the liquid, and dry the area with a hair-dryer. Repeat this process until the stain is removed.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional cleaning is recommended, which needs to be performed in high traffic rooms every 12-18 months for deep cleaning.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag but instead place the carpet in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug gripper is recommended.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.