Haywood Reversible Cotton Voile Quilted Sham
What’s better than a great-looking sham? Two great-looking sham—our Haywood Sham reverses to a completely different print on the other side and this sham is the perfect finishing touch. Block printed by hand on lightweight cotton voile, featuring a great graphic mix of Indian geometrics on one side, and petite plus signs on the other.
- This lightweight reversible sham will give you twice the options depending on your mood
- 100% cotton voile
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a petite geometric block print on ivory
- Tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Voile - Voile is a lightweight, plainly woven fabric that drapes smoothly for both curtains and blouses. Voile is made of extremely fine yarns which produce its airy quality.
Q & A