Company Cotton™ Rayon Made From Bamboo Cotton Bath Towel
This super soft and absorbent bath towels offer the best of both worlds—the silky feel and quick-drying benefits of rayon made from bamboo, combined with the fluff and softness of cotton.
- Super soft and absorbent bath towels
- 54% rayon made from bamboo and 46% combed cotton
- 550 GSM
- Subtle pebble textured weave
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Woven in Portugal
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 12 in. x 12 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Tub Mat: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Rayon Made From Bamboo - Rayon made from bamboo is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant, making it ideal for bedding and towels. The bamboo plant is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
Q & A