Veranda Quilt / Sham
Overview & Details
- Handmade quilt
- Cotton voile facing; cotton piping and reverse
- 100% cotton fill
- Traditional Indian woodblock prints are refreshed in pale neutrals
- Handcrafted and prewashed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid white backing
- Matching shams sold separately
- Machine wash
Steeped in the textile tradition of Indian woodblock prints, this pretty, handmade quilt is laid out in a mix of graphic stripes. Reproduced on lightweight cotton voile, we’ve updated the design in a palette of pale neutrals for a look that’s fresh yet familiar. Exclusively by The Company Store.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.