Chaplin Matelassé Collection
Overview & Details
- Traditional matelassé coverlet and accessories, patterned with branches and vining florals.
- 100% cotton.
- Stonewashed for a vintage look and soft hand that gets softer every time you wash it.
- Available in a coverlet, sham, bedspread and bed skirt, each sold individually.
- Bedskirt is available in 14 in. and 18 in. drops (18 in. only available in white and ivory)
- Coverlet is a substantial year-round layer with the weight of a blanket but the polished look that works top of bed; can be paired under a comforter when the weather gets cooler.
- Coordinates with our Chaplin Matelassé Shower Curtain (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
Landscaped with vining flowers and branches, this traditional matelassé coverlet is crafted in Portugal of fine cotton that’s been stonewashed for a soft hand. Offered in a palette of fresh hues, the bedspread or coverlet is a substantial layer that can be used year-round on top of the bed or under comforters during cooler weather. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.