Putnam Cotton Matelassé Coverlet
Intricately patterned with large-scale, dimensional flowers, our Putnam coverlet blanket is crafted in Portugal of cotton that’s been washed for a divinely soft hand. This coverlet is a gorgeous, rich textural layer that can be substantial year-round with the weight of a blanket, but the with a polished look that works top of the bed. It can also be paired under a comforter when the weather gets cooler.
- Traditional matelassé coverlet
- 100% cotton
- Patterned with textural, large-scale florals
- Pre-washed for a soft hand
- Matching sham, bedspread and bedskirt sold separately
- Putnam Matelassé Shower Curtain sold separately (available in White and Ivory only)
- Made in Portugal
Please note, Items may be slightly larger pre-wash.
- Twin: 69 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 96 in. x 98 in.
- King: 114 in. x 98 in.
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Matelassé - Matelasse is a centuries-old weaving technique that yields a pattern that appears quilted and multidimensional. This unique texture becomes richer with each wash.
Q & A