Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Your California Privacy Rights The Company Store® has a policy of not disclosing the personal information of our customers to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes if our customers have exercised their option to prevent that information from being disclosed to third parties for such purposes. The following paragraphs explain what we do with your personal information and how you can prevent it, or simply click here to change your privacy preferences.
We use your shipping and payment address, and the address you give to us when you "register" your profile with us, to send you our print catalog and catalogs of our participating third-party merchants and affiliated companies which we feel will be of interest to you, all by postal mail.
If you have given us your telephone number, when registering your profile with us or when ordering merchandise from us, we may use your telephone number to reach out to you to follow up on your order of merchandise, including follow-up marketing. We do not share your telephone number with any outside parties for any purpose whatsoever.
We indefinitely maintain all of the information you give to us, to help us serve you better and to understand our customers and their purchasing patterns over time. Any payment information that is maintained by us is masked to keep it protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized breaches of security.
In addition, we may also share your name, address, e-mail address and purchase information directly with select merchants who are marketing affiliates of ours or other third parties. We use this information to match against our own offline catalog information (available from our records and other sources, such as demographic information and past purchase history) and we allow our marketing affiliates to use this information to match against their own offline information (available from their records and other sources, such as demographic information and past purchase history). This sharing of information allows us and other interested parties to make future marketing efforts more efficient. It may be used by our select marketing affiliates to send you offers of interest, by regular postal mail. If at any time we are required to share your full credit card information with marketing affiliates so they can bill you for a product or service, you will be made aware at the time of offer that the product or service is being provided directly by that vendor and we will clearly ask for your consent to make that transfer of your credit card information through secure transmission.
Like many other online merchants, we participate in cooperative database services which assist us in the matching of offline and online purchasing behavior so that participants can better analyze and understand the differences and tendencies of print catalog purchasers and website visitors and we can maximize the benefit of postal mail and e-mail we send to you if you have signed up with us to receive postal mail or e-mail. It may be used by other cooperative database participants to send you offers of interest, by postal mail.
If you prefer that we do not include you in lists of information we share with others, click here.