Information for Applicants
We collect the following categories of personal information in association with your application for employment with us:
Identifiers: such as your name, email address, phone numbers, username, online identifier, device identifier, IP address, social media handle, physical address, and government-issued identifiers.
Demographics: such as your date and place of birth; age; gender; nationality; native language; family and marital status; veteran status; details of family members and dependents (name, date of birth, relationship to applicant or candidate); and emergency contact name, address and telephone number.
Information regarding eligibility to work: such as passport or visa information.
Financial information: certain financial or banking information.
Work history: such as position/title; location; work address; start and end-dates of employment; contact information for former employer(s) or other persons or entities for which work was performed; business unit; function; organizational unit; dates and reasons for hire, promotion, transfer, status change and termination; employment status (full-time or part-time); employment type; job performance and related evaluative information; information relating to awards, certifications, and professional associations and volunteer activities; language proficiency; skills.
Education information: such as education level, training, development, professional degrees, and certificates.
Inferences and other characteristics: such as any observations we may make based on your application or interview, and information provided by your references. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Processing your application
- Evaluating your qualifications
- Administering and managing our recruitment processes
- Managing payroll and compensation
- Developing financial and employment metrics
- Budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Monitoring and complying with legal requirements
- Responding to internal or external audits and inquiries, law enforcement requests, or requests from administrative or judicial authorities
- Monitoring and promoting compliance with our policies and procedures
If you provide us with personal information about members of your family and/or other dependents (e.g., for emergency contact), it is your responsibility to provide them with the information contained in this section.