Printed TENCEL™ Modal Sleepwear Robe
When you want to hang out in something that’s insanely comfortable after a shower or just relaxing on lazy weekends, this jersey-knit robe will be your new go-to. Crafted of TENCEL™ Modal, a fabric derived from a blend of sustainably grown wood. We adore it because it’s soft, breathable, and feels incredibly soft against the skin.
- Printed with a petite abstract pattern
- 95% TENCEL™ Modal/5% elastane jersey
- Soft, drapey TENCEL™ Modal is temperature regulating, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Derived from a sustainably grown blend of beechwood and other woods, TENCEL™ Modal fibers are biodegradable, compostable, and produced with minimal use of water and energy.
- Long sleeves, inside tie, on-seam pockets, self-belt, and lace insets at the shoulder and sleeves
- This print is also available as a pajama set and shorts set, sold separately
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 10 in. and wearing a size Small
- Slim fit
- Fits closely to the body
- Contemporary styling
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Jersey Knit - Soft, stretchy and relaxed, jersey knit sheets have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite t-shirt. Naturally breathable and wrinkle-resistant, these sheets are easy to care for and feel great against your skin.
TENCEL™ Modal is produced from the wood and pulp of sustainably sourced trees made in an environmentally responsible processes, such as minimal use of water and renewable natural materials. TENCEL™ Modal fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape—their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep. TENCEL™ fibers are certified as biodegradable so they can fully revert back to nature.
Q & A