Printed TENCEL™ Modal Sleepwear Pajama Set
When hanging indoors (binge-watching TV, chilling on lazy Saturday mornings, or bedtime), this is what you’ll want to be wearing. Insanely comfortable and soft against the skin, our PJ set is made of a TENCEL™ Modal jersey blend, a soft, breathable fabric produced from a blend of sustainably grown wood fibers.
- Two-piece pajama set
- Printed with a petite abstract pattern
- 95% TENCEL™ Modal/5% elastane jersey
- Soft, drapey TENCEL™ Modal is temperature regulating, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Derived from a sustainably grown blend of beechwood and other woods, TENCEL™ Modal fibers are biodegradable, compostable, and produced with minimal use of water and energy.
- Pajama top has long sleeves and lace insets on the cuffs
- Pull-on pants have an elasticized waist and on-seam pockets
- This print is also available as a shorts set and robe, sold separately
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 10 in. and wearing a size Small
- Slim fit
- Fits closely to the body
- Contemporary styling
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Jersey Knit - Soft, stretchy and relaxed, jersey knit sheets have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite t-shirt. Naturally breathable and wrinkle-resistant, these sheets are easy to care for and feel great against your skin.
TENCEL™ Modal is produced from the wood and pulp of sustainably sourced trees made in an environmentally responsible processes, such as minimal use of water and renewable natural materials. TENCEL™ Modal fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape—their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep. TENCEL™ fibers are certified as biodegradable so they can fully revert back to nature.
Q & A