Legends Hotel™ PrimaLoft® Down Alternative Duvet Insert
Our Legends® Hotel PrimaLoft® down alternative duvet insert is so soft and lofty, you’ll never know it’s not down. A buttery soft cotton sateen shell with a double border will drape your bed in elegance, while the premium PrimaLoft® fill will provide luxurious lightweight warmth and opulent comfort.
- Fill: PrimaLoft® down alternative
- Shell: 300-thread count quality combed cotton sateen for supreme softness
- Warmth Levels: Medium Warmth and Extra Warmth
- 12 in. Sewn-through box construction
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Duvet Insert's corner loops attach to the duvet cover's corner ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends® Hotel collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods, shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 96 in.
- Machine wash and rinse in cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
PrimaLoft® - The premier down alternative fill for luxury bedding, PrimaLoft® is an ultra-fine, polyester microfiber that traps heat, wicks away moisture, and insulates against the cold. It is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, water-resistant, and assembled in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory here in the USA.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A