Legends® Royal Down Pillow – Extra- Firm, Side Sleeper
Overview & Details
- Extra-Firm white Hungarian goose down pillow for side sleepers who desire additional firmness and support.
- The extra-firm pillow cradles the head, neck and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
- 430-thread count jacquard windowpane cover.
- Filled with hypoallergenic Hungarian 700-750 white goose down.
- Also available: Legends® Royal medium down pillow for back sleepers and soft down pillow for stomach sleepers.
- All Legends® pillows include a free storage bag.
- Made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials.
- Exclusively ours.
- Dry clean.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors.
- The Company Store®'s pillow fabrics are double stitched, down proof, and Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Each pillow is made in the USA, by The Company Store®, of fine imported materials.
The ultimate luxury for those who love a really firm pillow! Our Legends® Royal extra-firm down pillow boasts a plump 700-750 fill power Hungarian white goose down for an incredible nights sleep. Surrounded by a soft 430-thread count cotton cover in a jacquard windowpane pattern, our extra-firm goose down pillows are perfect for side sleepers who desire additional firmness and support. It contours and cradles your head, neck and shoulders for an even sleeping surface that helps keep your whole body in a horizontal line. Choosing the right pillow for your sleeping style will eliminate sleep-related aches and pains so you’ll wake up feeling rested and refreshed. Also available: the Legends® Royal medium down pillow for back sleepers and the soft down pillow for stomach sleepers. With our Legends® Royal down pillows, you can find the perfect density to suit your individual sleeping needs. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find the three different styles of Legends® Royal down pillows at The Company Store®. Extend the life of your down pillow by pairing it with a pillow protector, sold separately.
Most products assembled in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.