Got Bones Dog Lead
Overview & Details
- Bold red & white stripes are the backdrop for their favorite treat
- Made from high-tensile strength nylon webbing that will hold dogs up to 80 lbs.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4’L and 6’L
- Sewn-on polyester/nylon ribbons are stain- and fray-resistant
- Extra-strong Coast Guard approved buckles
- Solid brass hardware
- Machine wash, drip dry
- Made in USA
- Matching dog collar available
Got bones? Bold red stripes will make your pooch stand out in the crowd. Artist-designed lead from Up Country is handmade in the USA and stands up to heavy wear. Constructed from high-tensile strength nylon webbing that will hold dogs up to 80lbs. Sewn-on ribbons that are stain- and fray-resistant. Extra-strong Coast Guard approved buckles and solid brass hardware. Since the introduction of its first collar in 1984, Up Country has been bringing a sense of much-needed style to dogs’ lives. Proudly handmade in Up Country’s Rhode Island factory with the unwavering attention to quality and design that has been the hallmark of the company from its beginnings.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.