Legends Hotel™ Pawling Cotton Coverlet
We adore the serene beauty of a white bed. Masterfully jacquard woven in Portugal of pure cotton, our Pawling Legends® Hotel cotton coverlet features an elegant mix of trellis patterning framed with stitched pleating for a look that’s tailored, textural, and effortlessly chic.
- We love this luxurious coverlet for its superb quality, subtle texture, and the calm beauty of a white bed
- A great weight for warmer nights or layered with a lofty duvet for colder weather
- Jacquard woven of 100% cotton
- Framed with tailored, stitched-down pleats for a polished finish
- Entire collection includes a coverlet, shams, bed skirt, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 96 in. x 98 in.
- King: 114 in. x 98 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Q & A