Oceanport Cotton Quilted Sham
A patchwork of graphically gorgeous zigzags done up in cool maritime hues. Handquilted of pure cotton, it’s pre-washed for a soft, inviting feel.
- Featuring the colors of the ocean, this sham will add an instant coastal vibe to your bed
- Top: 100% cotton
- Base: 200-thread count cotton percale
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid blue backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A