Company Cotton™ Meadow Bamboo Sateen Sham
If you’ve never slept on bamboo sheets, you don’t know what you’re missing. Ours are a luxe sateen weave of bamboo rayon and cotton for a collection that’s buttery soft, durable, and breathable. Showcasing a meadow of painterly botanicals, this sham is heavenly to the touch and great for year-round use, especially for sleepers who prefer a bit of warmth.
- Painterly botanicals pattern our luxurious bamboo and cotton sham
- 300-thread count
- 70% rayon derived from bamboo and 30% combed cotton sateen
- Pillow sham has a back closure with 6 in. overlap to keep your pillow in place
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach only needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Rayon - Rayon is a semi-synthetic, medium-weight fiber noted for its luster, strength, and moisture-wicking qualities. Blended with bamboo it creates a fabric that’s exceptionally soft, breathable, and durable.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A