Marta Cotton Duvet Cover
Line-drawn roses on our Marta duvet cover are jacquard woven of long-staple cotton and linen yarns that have been garment washed for a luxuriously lived-in hand that keeps getting softer over time. Crafted in Portugal, this bedding makes a serene yet sophisticated statement for your bedroom suite.
- 85% cotton/15% linen duvet cover
- A textural jacquard weave of luxurious, long-staple cotton and linen brings relaxed refinement to the bed
- Large-scale, line-drawn roses pattern the bed in navy and silver
- Garment-washed for a buttery soft texture
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Four interior corner ties attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding solid comforters to secure both in place
- Duvet cover reverses to silky, 300-thread count cotton sateen in silver
- Made in Portugal
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Q & A