Lyman TENCEL™ Lyocell Duvet Cover / Sham
- Woven of 55% TENCEL™ Lyocell /45% Polyester front; 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell backing
- Collection includes a duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Patterned with shadowy foliage on a tonal ground flecked with metallic gold threads
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is an eco-friendly lyocell fiber sourced from sustainable eucalyptus trees and is naturally wrinkle resistant, breathable, and cool to the touch
- Reverses to a solid yarn-dyed back
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place
Vining botanicals cast tonal shadows across the shimmery, gold-flecked ground of our Lyman duvet cover and shams. Inspired by an antique handwoven textile, Lyman has luxurious drape and is silky to the touch, making it a fast favorite for the master bedroom. 55% TENCEL™ Lyocell /45% polyester. Exclusively by The Company Store.
- Machine wash cold; gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like