Legends Hotel™ Lucille Jacquard Cotton Shower Curtain
An elegant addition to the bath, our shower curtain is jacquard woven for us in Portugal of long-staple cotton. Showcasing petite diamonds on a textural ground, it’s designed to coordinate with our Lucille bedding collection, making it a luxurious choice for the primary bedroom.
- Make your bathroom a relaxing retreat with this jacquard woven cotton shower curtain
- 100% cotton
- Woven of long-staple, combed cotton yarns
- 420 GSM
- Features a button-hole top
- Stonewashed for lived-in softness
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Shower curtain liner sold separately
- Entire collection includes duvet cover, shams, bed skirt, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- 72 in. x 72 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A