Legends Hotel™ Lucille Jacquard Cotton Duvet Cover
Jacquard woven in Portugal and patterned with petite diamonds, this textural white duvet cover is made of luxe, long-staple cotton that’s been stonewashed for a wonderfully soft hand—like you’ve loved it and lived with it for years.
- Add classic style to your bed with this textured duvet cover
- 100% cotton
- Jacquard woven of long-staple, combed cotton yarns
- 280 GSM
- Stonewashed for lived-in softness
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Showcases crisp knife edging
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes duvet cover, shams, bed skirt, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A