Long Valley Handcrafted Quilted Sham
We’ve reimagined the classic patchwork sham. The linen blend Long Valley Handcrafted Quilt and Sham collection showcases an elegant mix of sketchbook florals, vining botanicals, and diamond medallions in a palette of chic gray and ivory muted tones. This sham is handcrafted from a cotton flax and linen blend that’s been washed for lived-in softness.
- 88% cotton flax/18% linen
- Quilted by hand
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid natural backing
- Pillow shams have tie closures
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 21 in. x 27 in.
- King: 21 in. x 37 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Tumble dry low, gentle cycle
- Non-chlorine bleach only
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Q & A