Company Organic Cotton™ Lizzie Percale Duvet Cover
An effortless way to wake up your bed, our Lizzie Duvet Cover features an autumnal palette in shades of gold, burnt orange, taupe and cornflower blue. These contemporary designs printed on all-natural organic cotton percale are made to work separately or be layered together for countless mix-and-match possibilities.
- 200-thread count
- 100% organic combed cotton percale
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Reverses to the same print
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, additional pillowcases, duvet cover, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Shower curtain is only available in Lizzie Dandelion and Lizzie Blossom
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly from dryer and fold
- Warm iron if needed
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by Control Union 1008953, meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS.
Q & A