Legends Luxury™ Tartan Plaid Sateen Duvet Cover
We’ve never met a plaid we didn’t like—and there's so much to love about the Legends Luxury™ Tartan Plaid Sateen Duvet Cover have so much to love, from the color palette (deep, rich, and timeless) to the sumptuous cotton sateen weave (buttery soft to the touch, with an inviting drape and subtle luster).
- 400-thread count
- 100% combed cotton sateen
- Reverses to same print
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized Queen: 98 in. x 96 in.
- Oversized King: 116 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A