Legends Luxury™ Organic Cotton Flannel Shorts Set
NEW-AND-IMPROVED FIT: Relaxed, comfortable, loose fit for easy wear
Striking the perfect balance between cozy and cute, our shorts set is the comfiest way to get through the season—on chilly nights, lazy Saturdays...basically any time we’re home. It’s tailored of long-staple organic cotton flannel from Turkey that’s been brushed for a soft feel.
- Women’s flannel 2-piece shorts set with an improved fit
- 100% organic long-staple Turkish cotton
- All season lighter weight flannel with brushing for comfort all night long
- Button-down top has a notch collar, long sleeves, shirt-tail hem, and piping trim
- Shorts have an elasticized drawstring waist, and on seam pockets
- Made in Turkey
Size & Fit
- Model is 5 ft. 10 in. and is wearing a size Small
- Available in sizes: XS(0/2), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14), XL(16/18), and XXL(18/20)
- For best fit, wash before wearing
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Keep top buttoned when washing
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low with like colors
- Warm iron as needed
- Note: Slightly oversized to allow for shrinkage
Flannel - Renowned for its cozy softness and warmth, flannel is a woven cotton or wool fabric popular during the colder months. Flannel undergoes a unique brushing process that lifts its fibers, creating a plush texture and tiny pockets that trap air for more insulating warmth. In addition to traditional cotton flannel, The Company Store offers a selection of certified orgranic flannel in solids and prints.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Turkish Cotton - Grown exclusively in Turkey, Turkish cotton is made of premium extra-long staple cotton to provide a high level of comfort, absorbency, and durability. Our Turkish cotton towels will only become softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Global Organic Textile Standard
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS. Look for the logo.
Q & A