Legends Luxury™ Jacquard Floral Supima® Cotton Wrinkle-Free Fitted Sheet
For those who prefer their luxury more understated, this refined collection is jacquard woven with long-stemmed florals in tonal hues. Tailored from premium Supima®, known as the “superior cotton,” the wrinkle-free sateen weave enhances the fabric’s sublime softness, gorgeous drape, and subtle luster—and launders effortlessly.
- Subtle floral patterning gives this wrinkle-free fitted sheet an elegant look and feel
- 600-thread count
- 100% combed cotton wrinkle-free sateen
- Jacquard woven of Supima® cotton
- Accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A